Abstract Review Module Description
This module allows allow the Client’s system administrator(s) to do the following:
- Open and close the review site, set the review as Blind (author names are not displayed to reviewer) or non-blind.
- Define which abstract fields are displayed to reviewer
- Create email that will be sent to reviewer upon assignment of an abstract.
- Create a review form by adding various field types (text box, textarea, radio, check box, dropdowns). Radio or Dropdown fields may also be defined as a recommendation field (1 per form) or as a summation field. Summation fields will tally a total score for all summation fields for a particular review.
- You may also define whether particular review field results will be made available to the authors (No reviewer contact information is displayed to the author).
- Assign or unassign reviewers to specific abstracts
- In the event your conference has a defined “Track field”, you may assign Track chairs. Track chairs have access to view all reviewers and reviews of abstracts in the assigned Track.
- Create Final statuses in the system which you may assign to a specific abstract based on the completed reviews. There is no limit to the number of status’s that can be created.
- Send final status to authors. Define whether author may view the final status when logging into the author site.
- Email Management Center allows administrator to send emails to reviewers throughout the year
- Download excel summary status of reviews ie. Number of reviews completed
- Download detail reviews to excel. You may select specific review fields, abstract fields and author contact fields to include in the download.
- Reviewers have the ability to:
- Login to view a list of only their assigned reviews
- View each abstract and review form and submit their reviews
- Update reviews at any time prior to the review site closing
Add Reviewer Wizard and Signup Form *
- Allows potential reviewers to indicate whether they are willing to be a reviewer.
- If conference has defined tracks or topics, the reviewer signup form may allow the potential reviewer to indicate whether they have expertise in any of the tracks.
- This can be managed in 2 possible ways: 1. Display all the topics as check boxes whereby the potential reviewer may select any of the checkboxes, or; 2. The topics may be displayed in 3 separate prioritized dropdown boxes where the reviewer may select a topic from each dropdown box. When assignment occurs, priority is given first to topics selected in he first dropdown box
- The administrator may either invite a “Group” of potential reviewers or leave the invite url open to any potential reviewers.
- The admin site provides visibility on who has completed the signup process along with their response.
- If Tracks or Topics are part of the review signup, the administrator may use the Reviewer “Assignment Wizard” to assign submissions to reviewers by Track or Topic.
- The wizard allows the administrator to define the maximum number of reviews per submission as well as the maximum number of reviews assigned to any reviewer. This process may be run multiple times to achieve the best possible distribution. The administrator may also reset the wizard to begin again with different parameters
*=Added cost item