Abstract Submission Module Description
This module allows allow the Client’s system administrator(s) to do the following:
- Develop custom forms to collect submitter abstracts and/or papers and related documents and materials (PowerPoints, handouts, disclosures, copyrights, etc) including detailed profile information on the submitter (the speaker/presenter, author and/or co-authors)
- Add multiple submission forms e.g. workshop, posters, awards
- Add submission instructions at top of submission screen
- Add conference banner to the top of the form
- Add customizable fields to the submission form using the form editor in the administrative site.
- The following field types can be added to the submission form: text boxes, textarea boxes (multirow text box), drop down lists, radio buttons, check boxes, file upload fields and text information fields.
- Fields can be set to ‘required’ or not; admin only fields; fields can be ordered via drag and drop; text fields can have character limits set; textarea fields can have word counts set.
- Radio or Dropdown fields may also be defined as a “Track Field”. Only one Track field may be defined per conference. This will allow the conference to filter submissions by track.
- Allows for unlimited co-authors/presenters to be added.
- Admin may define which profile fields are displayed to authors.
- Submitter can return anytime to update submission while the submission site is open
- Secure login & password auto emailed to submitter
- Submissions are time and date stamped
- Unlimited number of submissions with License
- Up to 2-GB of data storage with License
- Email Management Center allows administrators to send emails to submitters throughout the year
- Data exported in xls is standard. Some reports also export to Word or PDF
- Client may request specific data exported, formatted to Client requirements. These outputs can be created upon Client request * (Note * indicates a ‘standard option’ and extra charges apply)
- Using the submission module, if required in the submission form an author can also upload:
- Papers: allows authors to submit both draft and final papers. The administrator may open and close this module and define accepted file types for each.
- Presentations: authors to submit both draft and final presentations. The administrator may open and close this module and define accepted file types for each
- Posters, handouts, copyrights, disclosures, images, videos and other media files
- Dual language Submission
- Submission with Online Payment
*=Extra cost item