Program Module Description
This module allows allow the Client’s system administrator(s) to do the following:
- Create sessions by session types (Oral, Poster, etc.)
- Add Date/Time/Room information
- Add Session Title, Number, Description
- Assign/schedule abstracts into sessions
- Auto‐assign times to speakers based on defined session start time and defined speaker time per session
- Add “non‐submitted” items – e.g. Dinner, Breaks, etc.
- Standard unformatted output for printed program in Excel
- Formatted output for printed program or book of abstracts (Note: A formatted output is a single set of data fields with the same formatting e.g. fonts/bolding/italics)*.
- Client may provide a past printed program or book of abstracts or a template defining the required format(s) for printing i.e. fonts/bolding/italics.
- X‐CD will create a dynamic screen (can refresh in real time) which will output the program in the desired format for printing.
- Author index in alpha order can also be output. X-CD will provide a spreadsheet of authors as they appear in the output and Client will fill page numbering in the column beside the author name. Final output returned will be in Alpha order with page numbering of book.
- Outputs program data for mobile program app* or for proceedings for use online CD, flash drives*
- Standard Program Display included for display to public on website (includes dropdown list of sessions, dropdown list of days, dropdown list of authors and abstracts which enables user to view program via any of the selected dropdowns). Program displays abstract titles and authors as scheduled. Abstract title links to abstract details.
- Online Personal Itinerary Builder may be added with the purchase of the Program Module*
* = extra cost item (if ordered this feature will be added to the Pricing section