Track Chair Module Description
This module allows allow the Client’s system administrator(s) to do the following:
- Grant varying levels of responsibilities to your track chairs
- Chairs can only see and manage the tracks they have been assigned to – offloading work from the conference planners/program chairs.
Tracks are defined by the topics that are setup within the abstract submission site (ie. the field that is defined as the Track field on the submission form). The Track Chair Module allows you to assign chairs to each Track or Topic from your submission module. If you have multiple submission modules, you have the ability to assign chairs for each of those tracks within each submission module. There are by default 2 levels of Track chair in the system, a Chair and Lead Chair. You may control the level of access for each chair type within your submission module.
Below are the follow functions which may be enabled or disabled within the chair module:
- View and/or edit all submissions within the topic or track they have been assigned to.
- Assign individual submission reviewers to review submission that have been submitted within the assigned topic or track.
- View details of all reviews for each submission
- Once final status’ have been setup in the Admin site, Chairs may assign the final status to each submission based on the reviews that have completed.
- Chairs may be given the authority to both assign and send the final status notification emails.
- In the event your submission site also has a Paper submission and Paper review process, the above reviewer functions may also be enabled for your paper review.
- Chairs have access to a reports and email center. Reports include the ability to download all submissions to excel (Chairs may select which submission fields to include in the download); download of review summary report; download of detail reviews to excel; Email all authors in their track; Email all of their assigned reviewers; Email all of their reviewers that have not completed their reviews.
In the event, the conference is using the Conference Program module, the track chair may be given the authority to create and manage sessions within their track and assign submissions to those sessions. Chair may also assign sessions to predefined date/time blocks. These time blocks are created and assigned to Tracks the Admin site.